The Youth Committee aims to build inclusive communities through education, empowerment, and entrepreneurial or innovative collaboration. The committee creates spaces for youth to critically engage with and advance Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) by exchanging perspectives and solutions. We aim to unite all sectors of society to foster cooperation and promote platforms of inclusivity, innovation, and empowerment. We feature sessions on youth entrepreneurship, sustainable development, and innovative solutions to global challenges.
- Youth-focused solutions towards green living and the green economy, climate education, and mobilising young people for climate action.
- Engage with stakeholders, especially young people, to achieve better UN global efforts to reach the Sustainable Development Goals by 2030.
- Educate, empower, and mobilise youth for climate action.
Work with Youth in the community and recognized professionals in their fields. Provide an international platform for young researchers, academicians, and organizations working on sustainability and climate action to showcase their research and work.
Topics to be addressed:
- Green Living
- Green Education
- Climate Change
- Global Mobilisation for Climate Action
- Skills Development
- Gender Equality
- Green Economy
- Role of Citizens and Political outreach in achieving Sustainable
- Development Goals (SDGs)
- Quality Education (SDG4)
- Economic Growth (SDG8)
- Peace & & Justice (SDG16)
- Global Partnerships for Development (SDG17) in the context of
- Urbanization and Climate Action