Waste Management Committee
The Waste Management Committee addresses green economy experts in the public and private sectors to promote effective strategies for waste management and waste-to-energy projects, creating new business opportunities, and inspiring best sustainable practices. The committee discusses the changing approaches to waste reduction practices, waste to energy projects and how technology will impact decisions in the private and public sectors. We teach quality management of alternative fuels, recycling for sustainable aggregate production, and support the eco-friendly transformation of waste biomass to biofuels.
- Discuss the changing approaches to waste, drivers to reduce single-use plastic, energy from waste and how technology will impact the decisions taken in the private and public sector.
- Address green economy experts in the public and private sector to an effective strategy for waste management and waste-to-energy industries toward new business opportunities and inspiring best practice for a more sustainable future.
- Manage our waste treatment, materials processing and disposal facilities to exceed regulatory obligations.
- Serving as responsible stewards of the land.
- Circular economy in Waste Management.
- Product design with respect to climate change
- Integrating waste plastic into infrastructure.
- Modifying consumption patterns can lead the path to a green economy.